Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Contact Centre Operations
This course is designed to introduce you to the fundamental principles of contact centre operations, and will equip you with the basic skills that you need to work in a contact centre environment. Studying this course is a good option if you want to work in roles such as call centre agent, customer service consultant, or helpdesk agent.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Contact Centre Operations 101
- Client Services and Human Relations 101
- Contact Centre Operations 201
- Consumer Behaviour 201
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Contact Centre Operations from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 14.2 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"The people who have helped me has really been amazing and I must say Oxbridge Academy is the only college that has been so helpful and patient compared to the other colleges that I have applied to before. Oxbridge Academy has been the best decision decision that I have made." |
Sandy Michaela Jose