Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Contact Centre Operations
This short course is designed to equip you with fundamental knowledge and skills in contact centre operations. Studying this course is a good option if you’re looking for an introduction to this field.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Contact Centre Operations 101
- Contact Centre Operations 201
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Contact Centre Operations from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 8 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho