Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This course will equip you with basic computer skills, and will teach you how to use programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. The study material for this course is designed to be easy to understand, and includes a CD. This course is a good option if you want to develop the basic computer skills you need in the workplace, and you don’t want to write exams.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
Students must have access to a computer.
- Office Data Processing 101
- Office Data Processing 201
- Office Data Processing 301
- 1 assignments per subject
- No examinations
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Computer Studies from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"With all respect I really appreciate what you did for me. You changed my entire life and now I can hope for a better future. You stood by me from day 1, you helped me, you encouraged me, you believed in me when I wasn't able to believe in myself. Thank you very much." |
Gracious Maria Ngweyarudza