Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Computer Information Systems
This course helps you to understand the capabilities of different types of information systems, along with the roles that these systems play in organisations.
When you study this course, you will learn skills and concepts relevant to the development and design of an information system. You will also learn about professional issues that might be relevant to the information system and its role in an organisation.
Other aspects that you will cover include applying appropriate management systems when implementing information systems, exploring the different areas of work in which information systems operate, and becoming familiar with the different responsibilities and accountabilities involved when it comes to dealing with online security.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You would like to further your career in the IT industry, with a focus on information systems.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are considering a career in the telecommunications, IT, or electronic industries, or in any other industries where information systems are a key component of daily tasks.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
8 -12 months
- The capabilities of different types of Information Systems
- The roles of Information Systems in organisations
- The development concepts relevant to Information Systems
- The professional issues relevant to Information Systems
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Computer Information Systems from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 600.00 X 12 months
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho