Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Computer Engineering
This course introduces you to various aspects of computer engineering. Some of the topics you will learn about include computer systems and networks, computer security, IT project management, and software support.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn the basics of computer engineering.
- You have just completed Matric, and you want to learn more about computer engineering and IT before you decide to pursue a career in this direction.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
8 -12 months
- Computer Systems
- Computer Security
- Management of Projects
- Networking Technology
- Personal Computer Software Support
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Computer Engineering from Oxbridge Academy.
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho