Huawei Certified ICT Associate – Storage
Servers can access data in the storage hardware system only through the storage network. The storage software system manages the data in the storage system and combines multiple types of storage hardware and software to form a solution to meet high data management requirements of services, such as the data consolidation solution and disaster recovery and backup solution.
This course will introduce how storage supports the development and application of new IT frontier technologies (such as AI, big data, cloud computing).
This is an online course that leads to Huawei Certification at Associate level (HCIA).
- Have access to a computer and the internet.
- Be familiar with PC operations.
- Have a basic understanding of IT technologies and network knowledge.
Theory Teaching Component
- Cutting-Edge Storage Technologies and Development Trends
- Storage application technologies for AI, big data, and cloud computing
- ICT architecture
- Storage System Structure
- Introduction to Common Storage Protocols
- Storage Networking Technology
- Storage Reliability Technologies
- Advanced Storage Technologies
- Service Continuity Solution Overview
- Backup Solution Technologies and Applications
- Technologies and Applications of the Disaster Recovery Solution
- Data Center Overview
- Data Center Storage System Management
- Routine O&M of data center storage
Experiment Teaching Component
- Initial Installation and Configuration of the Storage System
- Storage Resource Pool Configuration
- Basic SAN Service Configuration and Usage
- Expanding the LUN Capacity and Using SmartThin to Create a Thin LUN
- Configuring and Using HyperSnap (LUN)
- Configuring and Using SmartTier
- SmartQoS Configuration and Usage
- Configuring and Using SmartPartition
- NAS Basic Service Configuration and Usage
- SmartQuota Configuration and Usage
- Configuring and Using HyperSnap (FS)
- Routine maintenance of storage systems
- 1 online examination
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an internationally recognised Huawei Certified ICT Associate Storage certificate that will be valid for three years. In addition, Huawei will recommend students to their partners and customers, giving students access to more job placement opportunities.
R 6 450.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 6 000.00
R 500.00 X 12 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
WHAT IS AN ONLINE COURSE?
An online – or e-learning – course is a course that you complete online, using either a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. When you study an online course with Oxbridge Academy, you do not need to attend any classes – real or virtual! You simply work through the course material in your own time from home (or any other location where you have access to the internet).
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS – SKILLS
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
|"With all respect I really appreciate what you did for me. You changed my entire life and now I can hope for a better future. You stood by me from day 1, you helped me, you encouraged me, you believed in me when I wasn't able to believe in myself. Thank you very much." |
Gracious Maria Ngweyarudza