Huawei Certified ICT Associate – Security
This is an online course that leads to Huawei Certification at Associate level (HCIA).
- Have access to a computer and the internet.
- Be familiar with PC operations.
- Have a basic understanding of IT technologies and network knowledge.
Theory Teaching Component
- Basic Concepts of cyber Security
- Introduction to Cyber Security Specifications
- Basic Network Concepts
- Common Network Devices
- Common Cyber Security Threats
- Development Trend of Threat Prevention and Cyber Security
- Introduction to the Operating System
- Common Server Types and Threats
- Host Firewall and Antivirus Software
- Introduction to Firewalls
- Introduction to NAT
- Firewall Hot Standby Technology
- Firewall User Management
- Intrusion Prevention Overview
- Encryption and Decryption Principles
- PKI Certificate System
- Encryption Technology Application
- Introduction to Secure Operation
- Data Monitoring and Analysis
- Electronic Forensics
- Cyber Security Emergency Response
- Case Discussion
Experiment Teaching Component
- Logging In to a Network Device
- Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Reproduction
- Basic Firewall Configuration
- Basic Network Configuration
- Firewall Security Policy Experiment
- Firewall NAT Server & Source NAT Experiment
- Firewall Hot Standby Experiment
- Firewall User Management Experiment
- L2TP VPN Experiment
- GRE VPN Experiment
- Point-to-Point IPSec VPN Experiment
- 1 online examination
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an internationally recognised Huawei Certified ICT Associate Security certificate that will be valid for three years. In addition, Huawei will recommend students to their partners and customers, giving students access to more job placement opportunities.
R 6 450.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 6 000.00
R 400.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
WHAT IS AN ONLINE COURSE?
An online – or e-learning – course is a course that you complete online, using either a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. When you study an online course with Oxbridge Academy, you do not need to attend any classes – real or virtual! You simply work through the course material in your own time from home (or any other location where you have access to the internet).
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS – SKILLS
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
|"With all respect I really appreciate what you did for me. You changed my entire life and now I can hope for a better future. You stood by me from day 1, you helped me, you encouraged me, you believed in me when I wasn't able to believe in myself. Thank you very much." |
Gracious Maria Ngweyarudza