Huawei Certified ICT Associate – Intelligent Computing
Intelligent computing uses advanced ICT technologies (such as chips, architecture, and AI) to upgrade IT infrastructure and intelligently allocate optimal computing resources to different service loads, improving the utilisation efficiency of IT infrastructure and meeting the requirements of the computing industry for higher computing power.
Generally speaking, intelligent computing is a full-stack all-scenario intelligent computing solution covering the cloud, edge, and device based on hardware devices such as servers and chips with different architectures and functions, implementing all-round intelligent acceleration for computing services.
This course introduces a brief history and development trends of the computing industry, gives an overview of the computing system architecture, computing platform and common technologies, and covers industry solution cases, providing reference and guidance for related personnel to learn Intelligent Computing.
This is an online course that leads to Huawei Certification at Associate level (HCIA).
- Have access to a computer and the internet.
- Be familiar with PC operations.
- Have a basic understanding of IT technologies and network knowledge.
Theory Teaching Component
- Development History and Trend of Computing Industry
- Computing System Architecture
- Introduction to Computing Platform Products
- Common Technologies and Maintenance of the Computing Platform
- HPC Solution
- AI and Intelligent Edge Solution
Experiment Teaching Component
- Operations of Management Software (iBMC, RAID, and BIOS configuration)
- Basic Environment Installation of Intelligent O&M Ansible
- Basic Commissioning of Intelligent O&M Ansible
- Case Study of Industry Solution
- 1 online examination
Upon completion of this course, students will receive an internationally recognised Huawei Certified ICT Associate Intelligent Computing certificate that will be valid for three years. In addition, Huawei will recommend students to their partners and customers, giving students access to more job placement opportunities.
R 6 450.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 6 000.00
R 500.00 X 12 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
WHAT IS AN ONLINE COURSE?
An online – or e-learning – course is a course that you complete online, using either a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. When you study an online course with Oxbridge Academy, you do not need to attend any classes – real or virtual! You simply work through the course material in your own time from home (or any other location where you have access to the internet).
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS – SKILLS
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
|"With all respect I really appreciate what you did for me. You changed my entire life and now I can hope for a better future. You stood by me from day 1, you helped me, you encouraged me, you believed in me when I wasn't able to believe in myself. Thank you very much." |
Gracious Maria Ngweyarudza