Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This is a great starter course in childcare that will teach you many of the skills you need to work as an au pair. Amongst other things, you will learn about baby and childhood care techniques, child development, child nutrition, and health and safety for children.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to work as a nanny, babysitter, or au pair.
- You want to learn more about working with children before you decide to pursue a career as a childcare worker.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Stimulating Childhood Development
- Health and Safety
- 2 assignments per subject
- No examinations
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Childcare/Au Pair from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.