National Certificate: N6 Educare (SAQA ID 67007)
This course builds on what you learned in the previous levels, and further prepares you for a career in early childhood education. Once you have completed this course, you can do 18 months of practical in-service training at a registered ECD facility to obtain your National Diploma.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N5-level course.
- You want to continue working towards a career as a playschool teacher, day care centre administrator, day care centre manager, or assistant Grade R teacher.
- You want to start up your own ECD centre.
- You want to work towards your National Diploma.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 67007
- Educare Didactics N6
- Day Care Management N6
- Educational Psychology N6
- Day Care Communication N6
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a National Certificate: N6 Educare from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 13 100.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 12 600.00
R 700.00 X 18 months
I just love the service that Oxbridge Academy supplies to me. Thanks a lot to Queen for all her help and instant replies.Macylla Rautenbach