National Certificate: N5 Educare (SAQA ID 66971)
This course builds on the knowledge and skills that you gained in the previous level, and further prepares you for working in the childcare environment. It also equips you with more of the knowledge and skills that you need to work in the field of early childhood education.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N4-level course.
- You want to continue working towards a career as a playschool teacher, day care centre administrator, day care centre manager, or assistant Grade R teacher.
- You want to start up your own ECD centre.
- N5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66971
- Educare Didactics N5
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
- Educational Psychology N5
- Day Care Communication N5
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a National Certificate: N5 Educare from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 13 100.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 12 600.00
R 700.00 X 18 months
I just love the service that Oxbridge Academy supplies to me. Thanks a lot to Queen for all her help and instant replies.Macylla Rautenbach