If you have a passion for children and childcare, then Oxbridge Academy’s National Qualifications in Educare and ECD courses are ideal for you and your future career.
The courses that you can choose from include the following:
These Courses Cover subjects such as:
- Educational Psychology
- Educare Didactics
- Child Health
- Day Care Communication
- Day Care Management
- Day Care Personnel Development
If you are interested in studying childcare, and would like to complete your N4 – N6 Educare courses with us, simply fill in the form, and we will contact you with all the information you need.
Why Study Educare At Oxbridge Academy?
With us, you can earn a recognised and accredited national qualification from home via distance learning. Our Educare courses are accredited by the QCTO (the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations), which means that if you complete your Educare course with us, and you pass your national exams, you will be awarded a National Certificate by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
When you study with us, you will also:
- Be able to start studying whenever you are ready. Registrations stay open throughout the year.
- Be able to study when and where it suits you.
- Receive your study material as part of your course fee. You won’t have to spend any extra money on textbooks!
- Be able to ask a tutor for assistance if you get stuck with your coursework, and receive a response within 48 working hours.