Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Teaching and Learning Development
If you are the Head of Department (HOD), Deputy Principal, or School Principal seeking a high-quality professional development learning program to enhance your management skills, the Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Teaching and Learning Development is a perfect choice.
By enrolling in this course, you will gain comprehensive knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Understanding, explaining, and describing the roles of an educator within the structure of the South African education system.
- Applying cognitive theories of learning to design effective lessons.
- Employing a constructive approach to teaching that promotes inclusivity in the classroom.
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate teaching strategies to enhance professional practice.
- Assessing various models and approaches to curriculum development.
- Utilising relevant assessment criteria when selecting and utilising learning, teaching, and support materials.
- Critically evaluating a South African assessment program.
- Navigating, planning, and initiating partnerships between parents and educators.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of diversity and creating a multicultural learning environment.
Register now for the Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Teaching and Learning Development to embark on a transformative professional development journey and take your teaching and learning skills to new heights.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Minimum of four years teaching qualification.
- Preferably be in a management position within the teaching environment.
- Be proficient in English.
- Must be able to engage in self-directed study.
- Introduction to Teaching and Learning
- The Educator as a Mediator of Learning
- The Educator as an Interpreter and Designer of Learning Programmes and Materials
- The Educator as an Assessor
- The Educator as a Scholar, Researcher and Lifelong Learner
- Designing and Operational Plan
- The Educator as a Leader, Administrator, and Manager
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Teaching and Learning Development from Oxbridge Academy.