Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Small Business Management
This course equips you with the fundamental knowledge and skills that you need to display leadership and implement management theories in a business environment.
When you study this course, you will learn about the roles and responsibilities of the business manager, how to work with business finances, and how to make sense of the relationship between business success and business ethics.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to thrive in a management role within your current business.
- You want to be proficient in the fundamentals of business management.
- You want to understand the finances of a business.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are considering a career in the corporate world.
8 -12 months
- Understand management theories
- Understand the difference between management and leadership
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of managers
- Understand the traits/characteristics needed to be an effective manager
- Understand the importance of analysing financial information
- Understand the importance of budgeting and monitoring finances
- Understand sources of finance and their importance
- Understand the interrelationship between the different business functions
- Understand the relationship between operations and the supply chain
- Understand how to manage operations
- Understand the purpose of quality management
- Understand how to benchmark, measure and improve quality standards
- Understand the ways in which quality is linked to business
- Understand organisational structures and cultures
- Understand organisational ethics
- Understand the relationship between culture, ethics and business success
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Small Business Management from Oxbridge Academy.