Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This course develops your corporate skill set by teaching you the basic principles of risk management and introducing you to the related legal principles.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn how to manage risk in the business environment.
- You run your own business, and you want to learn how to manage your business’s risks.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Management Principles
- Risk Management 1
- Risk Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Risk Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Business Administration
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Entrepreneurship (New Venture Creation)
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Legal Studies
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Business Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Small Business Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Supervisory Management
|"I was happy to be with Oxbridge Academy and now my friends and family they also like to sign in and be students of Oxbridge Academy and I suggested them to go to Oxbridge academy.edu.za to be the next graduates and me I will be back on November another course. Thank you." |