Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Retail Supervisor
The Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Retail Supervisor is a comprehensive course designed to prepare students for the role of a Retail Supervisor. Ideal for wholesale and retail professionals aspiring to advance their careers in supervision, this program also offers an opportunity for current retail supervisors to enhance their skills and capabilities.
Through this course, students will acquire the knowledge and expertise to:
- Effectively supervise retail and wholesale staff.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of retail or wholesale operations.
- Analyse customer complaints and implement resolutions that foster customer loyalty, satisfaction, and retention.
Join the Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Retail Supervisor and acquire the essential skills to excel in the dynamic world of retail supervision. Elevate your career and maximise your potential today!
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Concepts and principles of supervising Wholesale or Retail staff
- Concepts and principles of monitoring and improving performance
- Implementation and maintenance of retail or wholesale operations of consolidating daily takings
- Concepts and principles of enhancing customer service
- Students are required to complete 4 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Retail Supervisor from Oxbridge Academy.
Students who have if completed the theoretical component can register for the practical and workplace component and write the EISA exam if they meet the entry requirements