Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Principles of Business Management
This introductory business management course covers a range of basic principles that will help to prepare you for a career in the corporate world.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn basic business management skills that will help you run your own business.
- You want to learn some basic principles of business management before you decide to pursue a career or further your studies in this direction.
- You’re currently working in an administrative role, and you want to learn new skills that will help you progress in your career.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Marketing Management 1
- Financial Management 1
- Management Principles
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Business Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Business Administration
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Entrepreneurship (New Venture Creation)
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Legal Studies
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Risk Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Small Business Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Supervisory Management
|"I was happy to be with Oxbridge Academy and now my friends and family they also like to sign in and be students of Oxbridge Academy and I suggested them to go to Oxbridge academy.edu.za to be the next graduates and me I will be back on November another course. Thank you." |