Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Business Management
This introductory business management course covers a range of basic principles that will help to prepare you for a career in the corporate world.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn basic business management skills that will help you run your own business.
- You want to learn some basic principles of business management before you decide to pursue a career or further your studies in this direction.
- You’re currently working in an administrative role, and you want to learn new skills that will help you progress in your career.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Marketing Management 1
- Financial Management 1
- Management Principles
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Business Management from Oxbridge Academy.