Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Office Administration
This course is designed to prepare you to work in the field of Office Administration, primarily as a secretary or managerial assistant. By providing you with essential technical skills and theoretical knowledge, this course serves as an excellent introduction to Office Administration.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You currently work in an administrative role and would like to upskill yourself.
- You would like to study a course that gives you a range of career options in the business world.
- You own a business and would like to enhance your administrative skills so that you can run your office efficiently.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Office Administration
- Computer Practice
- Personnel Management
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Business Administration from Oxbridge Academy.