Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This legal studies course will give you the basic skills you need to succeed as an administrative professional in the legal industry. During this course, you’ll learn about legal principles, governance, and business practices.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn basic legal principles.
- You want to learn more about the field of legal administration before deciding to pursue a career in this direction.
- You want to learn some of the basic skills that you need to work in legal administration.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Legal Practice
- Business Practice
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Legal Studies from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Business Administration
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Entrepreneurship (New Venture Creation)
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Business Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Risk Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Small Business Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Supervisory Management
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda