National Certificate: N6 Business Management (SAQA ID 66995)
This course builds on what you learned in the previous levels, and helps you to develop your corporate skill set.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N5-level course.
- You want to become an effective and efficient business administrator, and you want to develop your managerial skills.
- You want to go on to earn your National Diploma by completing this course and gaining 18 months of relevant practical experience.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66995
- Entrepreneur and Business Management N6
- Labour Relations N6
- Computer Practice N6
- Sales Management N6
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Business Management from the DHET.
After students have completed this course, and submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National Diploma from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 11 300.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 10 800.00
R 600.00 X 18 months
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda