National Certificate: N6 FarmING Management (SAQA ID 66993)
This course builds on what you learned in the previous levels, and helps you to develop your corporate skill set.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N5-level course.
- You want to become an effective and efficient farm manager, and you want to develop your managerial skills.
- You want to go on to earn your National Diploma by completing this course and gaining 18 months of relevant practical experience.
- You plan on furthering your education at university-level in future.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66993
- Human Resource Management: Farming N6
- Management: Farming N6
- Data Management: Farming N6
- Financial Management: Farming N6
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Farming Management from the DHET. In addition, after students have submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National Diploma (360 credits) from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 12 000.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 11 450.00
R 600.00 X 19.1 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Other Farming Management Courses
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.