Business Management Courses
National Certificate: N6 Farming Management and Mechanisation
This course builds on what you learned in the previous levels, and helps you to develop your corporate skill set.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N5-level course.
- You want to become an effective and efficient farm manager, and you want to develop your managerial skills.
- You want to go on to earn your National Diploma by completing this course and gaining 18 months of relevant practical experience.
- You plan on furthering your education at university-level in future.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66993
- Management Farming N6
- Computer Practice: Farming N6
- Farming Technology and Mechanisation N6
- Financial Management Farming N6
- Plant and Animal Production N6
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Farming Management and Mechanisation from the DHET. In addition, after students have submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National Diploma (360 credits) from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.