Business Management Courses
National Certificate: N5 Business Management
This course builds on the knowledge and skills you gained in the previous level, and further prepares you for a career in business.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N4-level course.
- You want to develop your business management skills further.
- You want to meet the entry requirements for the N6-level course.
- You plan on furthering your education at university-level in future.
- N5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66929
- Entrepreneur and Business Management N5
- Sales Management N5
- Labour Relations N5
- Computer Practice N5 / Computer Practice N4
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement : N5 Business Management from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.