Business Management Courses
National Certificate: N4 Business Management
When you study this course, you’ll gain valuable business management skills, and you’ll learn about essential elements of the workplace, such as communication, computer practice, and financial accounting.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to earn a national qualification in business management.
- You want to develop the basic skills that you need to start working in the business environment.
- You want an introduction to business management, and you want to prepare for further study in this direction.
- N4 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66871
- Entrepreneur and Business Management N4
- Management Communication N4
- Computer Practice N4 / Introductory Computer Practice
- Financial Accounting N4
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N4 Business Management from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.