Business Management Courses
National Certificate: N4 Farming Management
When you study this course, you’ll gain valuable business management skills, and you’ll learn about essential elements that have a direct bearing on managing a farm, such as financial management, data management, and maintenance management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop the basic management skills that you need to start working in the farming environment
- You want to work towards a career as a farm manager
- You want to earn a national qualification in this field
- N4 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66829
Matric with Computers (CAT/IT) or Introductory Certificate with Introductory Computer Practice N4
- Farming Management N4
- Computer Practice: Farming N4
- Farming Technology and Mechanisation N4
- Financial Management: Farming N4
- Plant and Animal Production N4
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N4 Farming Management from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.