ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management: Awareness Certificate
This course is designed to introduce students to the basic elements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard, which deals with quality management principles and procedures.
- This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
to view the course fee.
Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
– No Matric
– Students must be at least 16 years of age
- Quality Management Awareness Training
Assessment and award:
- There is 1 assignment for this course.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Awareness Certificate from Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS.
This course is based on the relevant ISO
standard. ISO is the International Organization for Standardization, based in Switzerland. The ISO brings together industry experts to “share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges.”
According to the ISO’s website, the International Standards “give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade.”
Click here to Register