ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management:
This course is designed to teach you how to implement the ISO 14001:2004 standard, which deals with environmental management principles and procedures. Studying this course is a good option if you’ve already completed the awareness certificate, and you want to learn more about environmental management systems and how to implement them in the workplace.
This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
Students must have completed the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Facilitation Certificate.
- Environmental Management Facilitation Training
- Students are required to complete 1 assignment
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Facilitation Certificate from Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS.
This course is based on the relevant ISO standard. ISO is the International Organization for Standardization, based in Switzerland. The ISO brings together industry experts to “share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges.”
According to the ISO’s website, the International Standards “give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade.”
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1100.00 X 4.3 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Awareness Certificate
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Facilitation Certificate
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Internal Auditor Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Awareness Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Internal Auditor Certificate
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.