Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Whole School Management
The Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Whole School Management is for educators holding positions such as Head of Department (HOD), Deputy Principal, or School Principal who seek to enhance their management skills through a comprehensive professional development program.
By enrolling in this course, you will gain valuable insights into various aspects, including:
- Understanding the factors that shape the organisational climate within an educational institution.
- Analysing the impact of socio-economic and political factors on the advancement of excellence in the school system.
- Familiarising yourself with the Department of Basic Education’s National Policy on Whole School Management.
- Effectively communicating and implementing strategies to address management challenges within the South African school context.
- Evaluating and interpreting staff performance to develop strategies that support educators’ professional growth.
- Recognising the schools’ responsibility and accountability to the community.
This course will equip you with the necessary knowledge and tools to excel as an educational leader. Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your career and make a positive impact on your school community.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Minimum of four years teaching qualification.
- Preferably be in a management position within the teaching environment.
- Be proficient in English.
- Must be able to engage in self-directed study.
- Whole School Management
- The Learning School: A Psycho-social Approach
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Whole School Management from Oxbridge Academy.