Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Whole School Management
If you are an educator fulfilling the role of Head of Department (HOD), Deputy Principal and/or School Principal and you are looking to complete a quality professional development learning programme to enhance your management skills, this course is ideal for you.
Studying this course will teach you more about:
- Factors influencing the organisational climate within an educational institution.
- The influence of socio-economic and political factors on the development of excellence within the school system.
- The Department of Basic Education’s National Policy on Whole School Management.
- Communicating and implementing strategies that addresses the current management issues within the South African school context.
- Assessing and interpreting the performance of staff members and the subsequent development of strategies that will aid the professional development of educators.
- The schools’ accountability to the community.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Minimum of four years teaching qualification.
- Preferably be in a management position within the teaching environment.
- Be proficient in English.
- Must be able to engage in self-directed study.
- Whole School Management
- The Learning School: A Psycho-social Approach
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Whole School Management from Oxbridge Academy.