Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: School Operations Planning
The Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: School Operations Planning is for educators in positions such as Head of Department (HOD), Deputy Principal, or School Principal who seek to enhance their management skills through a quality professional development learning program.
By enrolling in this course, you will gain valuable insights into various aspects, including:
- Understanding the fundamental principles of operations planning within a school environment.
- Identifying key challenges and complexities that impact day-to-day operations.
- Analysing existing operational processes in a school and providing recommendations for improving processes and systems.
- Developing an effective operations plan for an entire academic year tailored to the specific needs of a school.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Minimum of four years teaching qualification.
- Preferably be in a management position within the teaching environment.
- Be proficient in English.
- Must be able to engage in self-directed study.
- School Operations Planning
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: School Operations Planning from Oxbridge Academy.