Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: School Operations Planning
If you are an educator fulfilling the role of Head of Department (HOD), Deputy Principal and/or School Principal and you are looking to complete a quality professional development learning programme to enhance your management skills, this course is ideal for you.
Studying this course will teach you more about:
- The basic principles of operations planning within a school environment.
- Key challenges and complexities affecting day-to-day operations.
- Analysing existing operational processes within a school and making recommendations for enhanced processes and systems.
- Designing an effective operations plan for a school for an entire academic year.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Minimum of four years teaching qualification.
- Preferably be in a management position within the teaching environment.
- Be proficient in English.
- Must be able to engage in self-directed study.
- School Operations Planning
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: School Operations Planning from Oxbridge Academy.