Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Education Mentoring and Leadership
The Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Education Mentoring and Leadership is for educators in leadership positions like Head of Department (HOD), Deputy Principal, or School Principal, who seek a quality professional development learning program to enhance their management skills.
By enrolling in this course, you will delve into various crucial aspects, including:
- Critically evaluate school-based management as a decentralisation strategy for driving school improvement.
- The leadership context within a selected school by analysing the external and internal school environment.
- Understand and critically evaluate a school’s leadership model.
- Understand and critically examine Integrated Quality Management System (IQMS).
- Apply various coaching and mentoring tools and techniques.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Minimum of four years teaching qualification.
- Preferably be in a management position within the teaching environment.
- Be proficient in English.
- Must be able to engage in self-directed study.
- School-based Management Leadership in Context
- A Leadership Model for a Decentralised SBM School
- The Role of the Integrated Quality Management System as a Performance Management Tool
- Coaching and Mentoring – A Tool to Stimulate Teacher Growth and Development
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Education Mentoring and Leadership from Oxbridge Academy.