Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Finance for Educational Managers
If you are an educator fulfilling the role of Head of Department (HOD), Deputy Principal and/or School Principal and you are looking to complete a quality professional development learning programme to enhance your management skills, this course is ideal for you.
Studying this course will teach you more about:
- Interpreting financial information to facilitate informed decision making regarding the various aspects of a school.
- Budgeting and costing techniques for a school environment.
- Utilising acquired accounting and financial management knowledge to analyse and interpret financial results to facilitate sound financial and investment decisions.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme endorsed by the South African Council for Educators (SACE). Upon completion of this course, registered educators can earn 35 professional development (PD) points towards their Continuing Professional Teacher Development (CPTD).
- Minimum of four years teaching qualification.
- Preferably be in a management position within the teaching environment.
- Be proficient in English.
- Must be able to engage in self-directed study.
- Finance for Educational Managers
- Financial School Management Explained
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Finance for Educational Managers from Oxbridge Academy.
Educators registered with SACE can earn 35 professional development (PD) points towards their Continuing Professional Teacher Development (CPTD).
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 14.2 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Other Educational Management Development Courses
|"I was happy to be with Oxbridge Academy and now my friends and family they also like to sign in and be students of Oxbridge Academy and I suggested them to go to Oxbridge academy.edu.za to be the next graduates and me I will be back on November another course. Thank you." |