Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Finance for Educational Managers
If you are an educator fulfilling the role of Head of Department (HOD), Deputy Principal and/or School Principal and you are looking to complete a quality professional development learning programme to enhance your management skills, this course is ideal for you.
Studying this course will teach you more about:
- Interpreting financial information to facilitate informed decision making regarding the various aspects of a school.
- Budgeting and costing techniques for a school environment.
- Utilising acquired accounting and financial management knowledge to analyse and interpret financial results to facilitate sound financial and investment decisions.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme endorsed by the South African Council for Educators (SACE). Upon completion of this course, registered educators can earn 35 professional development (PD) points towards their Continuing Professional Teacher Development (CPTD).
- Minimum of four years teaching qualification.
- Preferably be in a management position within the teaching environment.
- Be proficient in English.
- Must be able to engage in self-directed study.
- Finance for Educational Managers
- Financial School Management Explained
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Finance for Educational Managers from Oxbridge Academy.
Educators registered with SACE can earn 35 professional development (PD) points towards their Continuing Professional Teacher Development (CPTD).