Business Management Courses
The Advantages Of Studying Business Management From Home
Studying a business management course on a part-time basis from home provides you with the opportunity to work and study at the same time, and to study at a pace that suits your lifestyle.
Why Should I Consider Studying From Home?
There are many advantages of studying from home. Here are a few examples:
- It is more affordable, since you don’t have to spend money on transport costs to attend classes.
- It gives you greater access to education, especially if you don’t have a college or university close to where you live.
- It allows you to work through your study material at your own pace.
- It makes it easier for you to manage your priorities — academically, personally, and professionally.
- It gives you the option to start your course at any time of the year.
In the context of business management, in particular, studying your course from home allows you to:
- Maintain a full-time job (and gain relevant experience) while you study.
- Start up your own business while you complete your course.
- Develop important business management skills, such as:
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
When You Study One Of The Courses, You Will:
- Be studying through an accredited college
- Be able to enrol at any time of the year
- Be able to complete your course from home (Note, however, that for some courses, you may need to write exams at a designated exam centre)
- Receive academic support from our qualified tutors
- Be able to pay for your course upfront or in affordable monthly instalments
Where Can I Study Business Management From Home?
You can study via Oxbridge Academy. We offers the following Business Management courses via distance learning:
Short Learning Programmes
An Oxbridge Academy skills course in the field of business management will increase your knowledge and develop your skills in relation to the topic that you choose to study. While the skills courses are non-credit bearing, they will give you some of the background you need to take up a role in business management.
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Municipal Financial Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Municipal Risk Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Municipal Supply Chain Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Office Administration
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Business Administration
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Entrepreneurship (New Venture Creation)
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Business Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Retail Supervisor
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Risk Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Supervisory Management
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Small Business Management
Occupational qualifications are associated with a trade, occupation or profession resulting from work-based learning and consisting of knowledge unit standards, practical unit standards, and work experience unit standards.
- Occupational Certificate: Bank Teller (SAQA ID 101673)
- Occupational Certificate: Bank Customer Services Clerk (SAQA ID 101710)
- Occupational Certificate: Cash Office Clerk (SAQA ID 101863)
- Occupational Certificate: Retail Supervisor (SAQA ID 99573)
National Qualifications: N4 – N6
The N4 – N6 courses are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). These formal qualifications are designed to prepare you for a career in business management, and are therefore focused on equipping you with the skills that you need to succeed in the workplace.
- National Certificate: N4 Business Management (SAQA ID 66871)
- National Certificate: N5 Business Management (SAQA ID 66929)
- National Certificate: N6 Business Management (SAQA ID 66995)
- National Certificate: N4 Farming Management (SAQA ID 66829)
- National Certificate: N5 Farming Management (SAQA ID 66914)
- National Certificate: N6 Farming Management (SAQA ID 66993)
Educational Management Development Programmes
At Oxbridge Academy, we offer the following educational management development programmes via distance learning: