Bookkeeping and Accounting Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Bookkeeping
This skills course introduces you to bookkeeping and accounting, and equips you with basic knowledge and skills in these subjects.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re working in an administrative role, and you want to enhance your skill set.
- You didn’t take Accounting at school, and you’re trying to decide whether a career in bookkeeping or accounting may be the right choice for you.
- You’re planning to start (or have already started) your own business, and you want to develop your basic financial skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Accounting 101
- Accounting 201
- Entrepreneurs and Business Management
- Payroll and Monthly SARS
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Bookkeeping from Oxbridge Academy.