Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Cost and Management Accounting
This Cost and Management Accounting short course will teach you how to collect, analyse, and summarise the vital information needed for making important business decisions.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn more about cost and management accounting before you decide to pursue a career in accounting.
- You work in a junior admin or bookkeeping role, and you want to expand your skill set.
- You run your own business (or plan to start your own business), and you want to develop some of the skills that you need to manage the financial aspects of your business successfully.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Cost and Management Accountingfrom Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 6 months
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho