Oxbridge Academy Short Course:
Basic Accounting Skills
This short course introduces you to bookkeeping and accounting, and equips you with basic knowledge and skills in these subjects.Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re working in an administrative role, and you want to enhance your skill set.
- You didn’t take Accounting at school, and you’re trying to decide whether a career in bookkeeping or accounting may be the right choice for you.
- You’re planning to start (or have already started) your own business, and you want to develop your basic financial skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Accounting 101
- Accounting 201
- Students are required to complete 1 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Basic Accounting Skills from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 7.2 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"Oxbridge Academy you are the best. I couldn't have done this without you. I enjoy studying with Oxbridge Academy and gained a lot of knowledge from the course. The service delivery was excellent, the student advisors and assistants were professional and did their work in a quality way. You supported me all the way." |
Yolandi Khan Tnq