Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Basic Accounting Skills
This short course introduces you to bookkeeping and accounting, and equips you with basic knowledge and skills in these subjects.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re working in an administrative role, and you want to enhance your skill set.
- You didn’t take Accounting at school, and you’re trying to decide whether a career in bookkeeping or accounting may be the right choice for you.
- You’re planning to start (or have already started) your own business, and you want to develop your basic financial skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Accounting 101
- Accounting 201
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Basic Accounting Skills from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 8 months
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho