National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management (NQF4)
This course will equip you with fundamental business and financial management knowledge and skills. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of how financial transactions are documented, processed and recorded, whilst getting to grips with industry terms. In addition, the course will teach you basic management skills and ultimately give insight into what is involved in managing a business.
Studying this course may be a good option if you want to work as:
- An assistant or administrator in human resources, office management, legal, administration, public relations, marketing, sales, or customer relations
- A junior researcher
- A junior analyst
- A sales assistant
- NQF Level 4
- SAQA ID: 48736
- Total Credits: 120
Grade 11 or equivalent
Students need access to a laptop or PC in order to watch video tutorials for the course.
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
- Business Management OR Entrepreneurship
Students are required to complete the following:
- 1 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject (hosted by the *ICB)
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management (NQF4) from FASSET. In addition, they will also receive a Programme Completion Certificate from The ICB.
* As an appointed Quality Assurance Partner for the QCTO (Quality Council for Trades and Occupations), the ICB is authorized to conduct examinations on a number of registered qualifications that are on the NQF (National Qualifications Framework).
Students need to register directly with the ICB for their exam sessions. Exams can be written in February, May, August, and November each year. You will only receive your PoE (Portfolio of Evidence) directly from the ICB offices when you register for your exam. This will consist of the assignments you have to do during your studies. When you register for your exams, take your PoE with and, once you’ve completed your exam and added it to the PoE, you’re done!
Note: Students are required to pay additional exam fees and membership fees to the ICB when they enrol for this course. These fees are not included in the course fee and may be subject to change.
R 8 450.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 7 600.00
R 760.00 X 10 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
- Please note: For this course, students also need access to a laptop or PC in order to watch video tutorials for the course.
I never had the problem with Oxbridge, since I started my course with them. I wish to continue again thanks Oxbridge Academy.Delisile Thela