Bookkeeping and Accounting Courses
National Certificate: N6 Financial Management
This course builds on the knowledge and skills you gained in the previous levels, and further prepares you for a career in financial management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N6-level course.
- You want to develop your financial management skills further.
- You want to work towards your National Diploma, which you can apply for once you have completed the N4 – N6 Certificates and have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience.
- You plan on furthering your education at university-level in future.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66998
- 60 Credits
- Entrepreneur and Business Management N6
- Financial Accounting N6
- Cost and Management Accounting N6
- Computerised Financial Systems N6
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Financial Management from the DHET.
After students have completed this course, and submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National N6 Diploma (360 credits).
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.