National Certificate: N5 Financial Management (SAQA ID 66954)
This course builds on the knowledge and skills you gained in the previous level, and introduces you to the basics of cost and management accounting.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N4-level course.
- You want to develop your financial management skills further.
- You want to work towards your National Diploma, which you can apply for once you have completed the N4 – N6 Certificates and have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience.
- N5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66954
- Entrepreneur and Business Management N5
- Financial Accounting N5
- Cost and Management Accounting N5
- Computerised Financial Systems N5
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N5 Financial Management from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 11 300.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 10 800.00
R 600.00 X 18 months
Delivery was excellent and the course (Accounting and Bookkeeping) was interesting. People who were at Oxbridge were always helpful and professional.Yenziwe Winn-Friedah Nkabinde