N4 Financial Management (SAQA ID 66874)
This course introduces you to the fundamental principles of financial management, and gives you a solid foundation for pursuing further studies in this direction.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career in financial accounting.
- You want to learn how to manage the financial aspects of running your own business.
- You are already working in finance or administration, and you want to expand your skill set.
- N4 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66874
Matric or Introductory Certificate
- Entrepreneur and Business Management N4
- Management Communication N4
- Computerised Financial Systems N4
- Financial Accounting N4
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N4 Financial Management from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 12 000.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 11 450.00
R 600.00 X 19.1 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
Delivery was excellent and the course (Accounting and Bookkeeping) was interesting. People who were at Oxbridge were always helpful and professional.Yenziwe Winn-Friedah Nkabinde