Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Nail Care
This course will teach you the steps you need to follow to perform manicures and pedicures, and will also teach you how to do nail art. It will give you the opportunity to learn more about nail structure, nail diseases, and nail care tools and equipment.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re interested in beauty therapy, and you want to learn more about nail care and how to perform manicures and pedicures.
- You want to learn more about beauty therapy before you decide to enrol in a beauty school.
- You’ve completed courses in other areas of beauty therapy, and you want to broaden your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Professional Salon Skills
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Nail Technology 1
- Nail Technology 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Nail Care from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
I will like to thank Oxbridge for the good reputation it has and the best services you are giving to us. My multi biggest gratitude and respect goes straight to Shandre who gives more dedication to give services to us.Moratwe Motleke