Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Massage Techniques
This course teaches you the basics of how to give different types of massages, including hand and foot massage, Indian head massage, and full body massage.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re interested in beauty therapy, and you want to learn more about massage techniques.
- You want to learn more about beauty therapy before you decide to enrol in a beauty school.
- You’ve completed courses in other areas of beauty therapy, and you want to broaden your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Professional Salon Skills
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Massage
- Full Body Massage Techniques
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Massage Techniques from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
I will like to thank Oxbridge for the good reputation it has and the best services you are giving to us. My multi biggest gratitude and respect goes straight to Shandre who gives more dedication to give services to us.Moratwe Motleke