Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This course teaches you the basics of how to give different types of massages, including hand and foot massage, Indian head massage, and full body massage.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re interested in beauty therapy, and you want to learn more about massage techniques.
- You want to learn more about beauty therapy before you decide to enrol in a beauty school.
- You’ve completed courses in other areas of beauty therapy, and you want to broaden your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Professional Salon Skills
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Full Body Massage Techniques
- Sport Massage
- Students are required to complete 1 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Massage Techniques from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"Wow amazing service and support throughout my whole course. I am so thankful I would like to sincerely thank all staff at Oxbridge. A special thanks to Mrs. Liebenberg and the committee for awarding me with not only a cum laude but cum laude with commendation. I have tears of joy, I am so proud and thankful. Truly a wonderful experience. Looking forward to my next course shortly." |