Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This course teaches you how to apply make-up correctly for different occasions. It also teaches you how to care for your make-up tools, how to interact with your clients, and how to maintain proper hygiene in your working environment.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re interested in beauty therapy, and you want to learn more about make-up application.
- You want to learn how to do make-up for special occasions.
- You want to learn more about beauty therapy before you decide to enrol in a beauty school.
- You’ve completed courses in other areas of beauty therapy, and you want to broaden your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Professional Salon Skills
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Make-Up Application 1
- Make-Up Application 2
- Students are required to complete 1 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Make-Up Application from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"Wow amazing service and support throughout my whole course. I am so thankful I would like to sincerely thank all staff at Oxbridge. A special thanks to Mrs. Liebenberg and the committee for awarding me with not only a cum laude but cum laude with commendation. I have tears of joy, I am so proud and thankful. Truly a wonderful experience. Looking forward to my next course shortly." |