Health and Wellness Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Make-Up Application
This course teaches you how to apply make-up correctly for different occasions. It also teaches you how to care for your make-up tools, how to interact with your clients, and how to maintain proper hygiene in your working environment.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re interested in beauty therapy, and you want to learn more about make-up application.
- You want to learn how to do make-up for special occasions.
- You want to learn more about beauty therapy before you decide to enrol in a beauty school.
- You’ve completed courses in other areas of beauty therapy, and you want to broaden your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Professional Salon Skills
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Make-Up Application 1
- Make-Up Application 2
- Students are required to complete 1 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Make-Up Application from Oxbridge Academy.