Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Make-Up Application
This course teaches you how to apply make-up correctly for different occasions. It also teaches you how to care for your make-up tools, how to interact with your clients, and how to maintain proper hygiene in your working environment.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re interested in beauty therapy, and you want to learn more about make-up application.
- You want to learn how to do make-up for special occasions.
- You want to learn more about beauty therapy before you decide to enrol in a beauty school.
- You’ve completed courses in other areas of beauty therapy, and you want to broaden your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Professional Salon Skills
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Make-Up Application 1
- Make-Up Application 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Make-Up Application from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
I will like to thank Oxbridge for the good reputation it has and the best services you are giving to us. My multi biggest gratitude and respect goes straight to Shandre who gives more dedication to give services to us.Moratwe Motleke