Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
When you study this course, you will learn about skin tones, skin types, and skin disorders. You will also learn how to perform different types of facial treatments.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re interested in beauty therapy, and you want to learn more about facial skincare and how to perform facials.
- You want to learn more about beauty therapy before you decide to enrol in a beauty school.
- You’ve completed courses in other areas of beauty therapy, and you want to broaden your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Professional Salon Skills
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Facial Skincare Theory
- Facial Skincare Techniques
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Facial Skincare from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
I will like to thank Oxbridge for the good reputation it has and the best services you are giving to us. My multi biggest gratitude and respect goes straight to Shandre who gives more dedication to give services to us.