Health and Wellness Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Facial Skincare
When you study this course, you will learn about skin tones, skin types, and skin disorders. You will also learn how to perform different types of facial treatments.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re interested in beauty therapy, and you want to learn more about facial skincare and how to perform facials.
- You want to learn more about beauty therapy before you decide to enrol in a beauty school.
- You’ve completed courses in other areas of beauty therapy, and you want to broaden your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Professional Salon Skills
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Facial Skincare Theory
- Facial Skincare Techniques
- Students are required to complete 1 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Facial Skincare from Oxbridge Academy.