What Does A Make-Up Course Entail?
A make-up course is aimed at equipping you with the necessary skills to apply make-up correctly, regardless of the occasion. It will also teach you how to maintain your make-up tools, how to interact with your clients, and how to maintain good hygiene in your working environment. When you study a Make-Up Course, you will focus on subjects such as:
Professional Salon Skills
Anatomy and Physiology
Make-up And Beauty Therapy Courses At Oxbridge Academy:
Why Should I Study A Make-Up Course?
To increase your chances of becoming a professional make-up artist or consultant, it is highly advisable that you complete a make-up or beauty therapy course.
A make-up course at Oxbridge Academy, for example, will teach you about the following:
- How to behave in a professional salon environment
- How to interact with your clients in a professional manner
- How to maintain proper hygiene during make-up application
- How to take proper care of your make-up equipment
- Anatomy and physiology in the context of make-up application
- How to apply make-up for different occasions
- How to select the right products and colour schemes
What Can I Do After Completing A Make-Up Course At Oxbridge Academy?
Once you have completed your course, you could consider doing the following:
- Looking for a job as an assistant to a professional make-up artist.
- Looking for a job as a beauty therapist’s assistant.
- Applying make-up for clients on a freelance basis from home.
- Looking for a job as a cosmetics sales agent.
- Looking for a job as an assistant or consultant in a cosmetics store.
- Furthering your studies by attending a course at a beauty school.