Beauty Therapy Courses
Would You Like To:
- Learn how to perform various beauty therapy treatments?
- Learn more about anatomy and physiology in the context of beauty therapy?
- Learn how to conduct yourself professionally in a salon environment?
At Oxbridge Academy, you can choose from a selection of beauty therapy courses that will help you to improve your knowledge and develop your skills in nail care, massage techniques, facial skincare, and make-up application.
Why Choose Our Course?
You can complete your course from the comfort of your own home.
You can ask an industry-expert tutor for help if you get stuck with your coursework.
You will gain valuable skills in the field of beauty therapy.
You will be able to choose whether you want to pay your course fees upfront or in monthly instalments.
Short Learning Programmes
If you’re new to beauty therapy, the courses at Oxbridge Academy will give you a good introduction to your chosen field, and will equip you with the skills you need to conduct yourself professionally when working with clients.
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Facial Skincare
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Make-Up Application
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Massage Techniques
- Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Nail Care
Note: These courses are theory-based, and will not result in a formal qualification. If you want to become a qualified beautician, you will need to attend a beauty school.
What Are The Advantages Of Studying Beauty Therapy At Oxbridge Academy?
When you study a beauty therapy course at Oxbridge Academy, you will:
- Gain basic knowledge and skills in your chosen area of beauty therapy.
- Be able to complete your beauty therapy course on a part-time basis from home.
- Be able to pay your course fees in affordable monthly instalments.
- Be provided with all your study material via post or courier (at no extra cost).
- Be assessed by means of assignments (you will not have to write exams).
- Be able to ask a qualified tutor for help via telephone and email.
What Will I Be Able To Do Once I Have Completed My Beauty Therapy Course?
Once you have completed your beauty therapy course at Oxbridge Academy, you will have a basic theoretical understanding of various beauty therapy techniques and principles. You will then be able to look for work as a beautician’s assistant, or you will be able to further your studies at a beauty school (provided that you meet the minimum academic requirements).
You will also be able to perform simple beauty treatments for friends and family, or for clients on a freelance basis. This will help you to refine your skills and gain valuable practical experience.