Assessor and Moderator Courses
Conduct Moderation of Outcome-Based Assessment: Moderator
This credit-bearing course equips you with the skills you need to perform quality assurance in relation to the conducting of outcomes-based assessments.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
You have already completed the Assessor course, and you want to gain additional skills so that you can qualify to work as a Moderator.
- Credit-bearing course, verified and certified by the ETDP SETA.
- SAQA ID: 115759
- L6 (10 credits)
- This course is registered on the NQF and can count towards a full national qualification.
- Diploma, degree, or relevant occupational qualification
- Have completed the Assessor Course (EDU501) with 6 months experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system
- Plan and prepare for moderation
- Conduct moderation
- Advise and support Assessors
- Report, record and administer moderation
- Review moderation systems and processes
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a unit standard completion certificate from Oxbridge Academy, as well as a statement of results and certificate from the ETDP SETA.