Conduct moderation of outcome-based assessment: Moderator (SAQA ID 115759)
This credit-bearing course equips you with the skills you need to perform quality assurance in relation to the conducting of outcomes-based assessments.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
You have already completed the Assessor course, and you want to gain additional skills so that you can qualify to work as a Moderator.
- Credit-bearing course, verified and certified by the ETDP SETA.
- SAQA ID: 115759
- L6 (10 credits)
- This course is registered on the NQF and can count towards a full national qualification.
- Diploma, degree, or relevant occupational qualification
- Have completed the Assessor Course (EDU501) with 6 months experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system
- Plan and prepare for moderation
- Conduct moderation
- Advise and support Assessors
- Report, record and administer moderation
- Review moderation systems and processes
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a unit standard completion certificate from Oxbridge Academy, as well as a statement of results and certificate from the ETDP SETA.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1300.00 X 4.8 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
|"Studying after 30 years was a battle and I found it very challenging, but I am sure I will take whatever I studied to the next level. I hate writing as there was so much writing involved, but I realized that when you write you seemed to understand the concepts, as you will not forget what you learned. My compliments go out to you guys and thank you for allowing me to study with you, hoping to meet you next year as I will doing the moderators’ course." |