Assessor and Moderator Courses
Conduct Moderation of Outcome-Based Assessment: Moderator
Qualify as a Moderator with the credit-bearing course Conduct Moderation of Outcome-Based Assessment: Moderator. Develop the skills to ensure quality assurance in outcomes-based assessments. This course is an excellent choice if you have completed the Assessor course and seek to expand your expertise for a Moderator role. Expand your career opportunities by enrolling in this valuable course.
- Credit-bearing course, verified and certified by the ETDP SETA.
- SAQA ID: 115759
- L6 (10 credits)
- This course is registered on the NQF and can count towards a full national qualification.
- Diploma, degree, or relevant occupational qualification
- Have completed the Assessor Course (EDU501) with 6 months experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system
- Plan and prepare for moderation
- Conduct moderation
- Advise and support Assessors
- Report, record and administer moderation
- Review moderation systems and processes
Students will be required to submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a unit standard completion certificate from Oxbridge Academy, as well as a statement of results and certificate from the ETDP SETA.