Advertising and Marketing Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Social Media
This introductory course will familiarise you with the various social media platforms that are popular at the moment, and give you a broader understanding of how to use them for both personal and marketing purposes.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are new to social media and would like to gain a better understanding of what these platforms entail.
- You are currently in a junior marketing position, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your social media skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Introduction to Social Media 1
- Module 1: The rise of social media
- Module 2: Social media platforms Part 1
- Introduction to Social Media 2
- Module 3: Social media platforms Part 2
- Module 4: Search engine optimisation and marketing integration
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Social Media from Oxbridge Academy.