Advertising and Marketing Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Journalism
This introductory course will give you background information into the journalism industry and mass media at large, whilst familiarising you with the basic principles of journalism. It will help you develop your existing writing skills by focusing on writing for different mediums, and giving you tips on making your articles feature.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are already well-versed in the art of writing and want to refine your skills to be more suited to the field of journalism.
- You are considering a career in journalism and want to gain a better understanding of what this field entails.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
8 -12 months
- Introduction to Journalism 1:
- Module 1: Introducing mass media and the journalism industry
- Module 2: Journalism writing for different contexts
- Introduction to Journalism 2:
- Module 3: Journalism trends and the future
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Journalism from Oxbridge Academy.