Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are already well-versed in the art of writing and want to refine your skills to be more suited to the field of journalism.
- You are considering a career in journalism and want to gain a better understanding of what this field entails.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
8 -12 months
- Introduction to Journalism 1:
- Module 1: Introducing mass media and the journalism industry
- Module 2: Journalism writing for different contexts
- Introduction to Journalism 2:
- Module 3: Journalism trends and the future
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Journalism from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I enjoyed studying with Oxbridge, I would recommend this college to anyone who is interested in distance learning courses. I enjoyed the course, and it sure is an effortless excellence in education." |