OXBRIDGE ACADEMY SKILLS CERTIFICATE:
This introductory course will familiarise you with the definitions, terms and concepts of digital media in relation to digital marketing, and give you a broader understanding of the different types of digital media used in marketing communication.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are considering a career in marketing and would like to gain a better understanding of what digital marketing entails.
- You are currently in a junior marketing position, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to make a career transition to marketing.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- No matric
- Marketing in a Digital Age 1
- Module 1: Introducing digital media and digital marketing
- Module 2: Digital marketing strategy, development and digital channels
- Marketing in a Digital Age 2
- Module 3: Content, search and digital push marketing
- Module 4: Social media, video and affiliate marketing
- Module 5: Big data
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Digital Marketing from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I enjoyed studying with Oxbridge, I would recommend this college to anyone who is interested in distance learning courses. I enjoyed the course, and it sure is an effortless excellence in education." |