Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This IIE-endorsed certificate familiarises you with the theories, principles, processes, and concepts of marketing in the business environment.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in marketing, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to make a career transition to marketing.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are considering a career in marketing.
8 -12 months
- Learning Unit 1: The World of Marketing
- Learning Unit 2: The Marketing Environment
- Learning Unit 3: Consumer Behaviour
- Learning Unit 4: Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Learning Unit 5: Product Decisions
- Learning Unit 6: Branding Decisions
- Learning Unit 7: Marketing Communications Management
- Learning Unit 8: Cyber Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Learning Unit 9: Pricing Decisions
- Learning Unit 10: Distribution Management and Retailing
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Marketing Management from Oxbridge Academy.
R 10 200.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 9 200.00
R 700.00 X 13.1 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I enjoyed studying with Oxbridge, I would recommend this college to anyone who is interested in distance learning courses. I enjoyed the course, and it sure is an effortless excellence in education." |