Advertising and Marketing Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Marketing Management
This IIE-endorsed certificate familiarises you with the theories, principles, processes, and concepts of marketing in the business environment.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in marketing, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to make a career transition to marketing.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are considering a career in marketing.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme endorsed by The Independent Institute of Education (IIE).
8 -12 months
Learning outcomes covered:
- Learning Unit 1: The World of Marketing
- Learning Unit 2: The Marketing Environment
- Learning Unit 3: Consumer Behaviour
- Learning Unit 4: Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Learning Unit 5: Product Decisions
- Learning Unit 6: Branding Decisions
- Learning Unit 7: Marketing Communications Management
- Learning Unit 8: Cyber Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Learning Unit 9: Pricing Decisions
- Learning Unit 10: Distribution Management and Retailing
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Marketing Management from Oxbridge Academy.