Oxbridge Academy Short Course:
This short course introduces you to the field of marketing. It equips you with the knowledge and skills that you need to define the marketing concept, apply marketing decision-making, and explain marketing opportunities.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn more about marketing management in a short period of time, without having to write exams.
- You are trying to decide whether a career in marketing management may be the right choice for you.
- You are working in a different role, and you are considering a career transition to marketing management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Marketing Management 1
- Marketing Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Marketing Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 8.4 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I enjoyed studying with Oxbridge, I would recommend this college to anyone who is interested in distance learning courses. I enjoyed the course, and it sure is an effortless excellence in education." |